New job Software Support Technician in Telangana
Software Support Technician
Company : Acmetek SSL
Salary : ₹3,50,000 - ₹5,00,000 a year
Location : Telangana
Software Support Responsibilities:
- Server Administrator
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring SSL and PKI certificates.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
Technical Support Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is advantageous.
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹350,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- US shift
- Yearly bonus
All Government-issued regulations are followed in the office
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Hyderabad, Telangana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Software installation support: 3 years (Required)
- Installing and configuring SSL and PKI certificates: 3 years (Preferred)
- International Call Support: 2 years (Required)
- Fluent English (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19