New job Software Sr Engineer in Karnataka
Software Sr Engineer
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services). Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology).
About the Role
You will work as part of Equity Derivative Technology team focusing on the analysis, design, development/enhancement, maintenance, automation testing and support of front office UI platform. You will interact closely with relevant technology partners and up/down stream teams to implement technology solutions and do hands-on development using C#.Net/WPF.
- Design, develop, implement, test, support and maintain software solutions to meet business requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and work with team members effectively to resolve issues despite obstacles and challenges. Provide production support to end users with support teams.
- Conduct code reviews with team members to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development.
- Collaborate with other team members and upstream/downstream application teams to implement technology solutions.
- Demonstrate outstanding teamwork, attention to detail and flexibility.
- Participate in Agile adoption, CI/CD engineering and SDCL process
- Engineer with Bachelor Degree having 12+ years of experience in Software Development.
- Experience of more than 12 years in C# .net with at least 5 years in WPF and Desktop application development.
- Very good knowledge of C#.Net, WPF with strong computer science fundamentals, Data Structures and OOPS concepts.
- Experience in TPL, Rx, Multithreading & Concurrent programming.
- Strong understanding and hands on experience in Design patterns and principles like SOLID, MVVM and MVC.
- Experience of Unit and Automation Testing of UI applications.
- Experience of working with Pub-Sub/Messaging systems like MSMQ, Solace, Kafka.
- Exposure to Agile, Devops, CI/CD.
- Experience of working with global teams.
Strong analytical and communication skills.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 64904