New job Software Engineer in Karnataka
Company : Wells Fargo
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services). Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology).
About the Role
We are looking for a Development Engineer to work on trading (Commodities) projects. Commodities is a growth area and offers opportunity to work on business critical and visible projects. This will be a small, focused team based in India, closely working with the US based technology teams.
- Provides application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for analysis efforts and documentation.
- Understand applications and working directly with various internal and external application team partners.
- Write technical specifications, or redesign of existing solutions.
- 10+ Years of hand-on experience working in Commodities Trading applications (preferably Endur)
- 10+ Years of hand-on experience working in Core JAVA
- Sound understanding of Object Oriented Concepts
- Deep understanding of Multithreading & Concurrent Programming concepts
- Good understanding of Messaging systems (JMS or Solace)
- Experience in Agile ways of working.
- Good understanding of the End to End Trading life cycle
- Good understanding of Commodities Risk management & Regulatory reporting
- Good understanding of the EOD/EOM business processes
- Good understanding of JVS and OpenComponents
- Understanding of Simulation and Operation scripts - configuration and implementation
- Good understanding of Market Manager and Trading Manager/Trader Desktops, Service Manager and Reval Grid/Connex
- Understanding of Scheduling like cMotion/gMotion
- Working knowledge of database queries, stored procedures and other database objects using Oracle
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and be a good team player who can interface with business analysts, management, and other technology groups
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Should have good troubleshooting skills to analyze problems in our application platform, and work with development teams to come up with solutions
- Should have good skills with build and deployment tools (Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Udeploy)
- Should be able to define and manage multiple application environments (SIT, QA, production, DR)
- Oracle Coherence
- Knowledge of .Net framework, Scripting (VB Script / Powershell)
- Knowledge of Monitoring Tools like – ITRS / Splunk
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Experience in Capital Markets
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 65215