New job SME - Civil & Structural in Haryana
SME - Civil & Structural
Company : Airtel India
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
- The incumbent will manage multiple categories of Planning, Procurement and Execution of projects across Real Estate Function for Pan-India projects.
- Guide the user teams with technical expertise of Civil, Structure, Base-Build and Interiors.
- Establish standards, policies and procedures to establish governance and risk management for all projects.
- Coordination of User requirements for New Expansions, Retrofit, reconfiguration of Airtel MSC and Offices.
- Preparing business case and ROI for necessary project approvals as per business processes.
- Appoint, Develop & Manage all Design/ Structure/ MEP Consultants, PMC, General Contractors for MSC, Offices, Retrofit and F&LS Projects.
- Review of PQs, RFPs and RFQs within the time for all type of projects and reviewing cost benchmarking and optimization as per Annual Operating Plans.
- Review and Evaluation of Consultant BOQs, Technical review of Tender packages for MSC and Datacenter projects.
- Review of existing Building Structure and recommendation of retrofit as per business needs.
- Review of existing Building Fire & Life Safety systems and recommendation of execution works in the most cost-effective manner.
- Manage all projects under Real Estate team in Planning, Scheduling, Execution and Delivery. Cost Management, Contract Management and Value Engineering inputs for on-time and on-budget completion.
- Ensuring implementation of HSE guidelines within the region for employees and workers as per central and state guidelines for pan-India projects.
- Monitoring project budgets at all times and ensure timely change orders notified and approved by Head Real Estate and other stakeholders.
- Weekly and Monthly Project review and reporting with management and all stakeholders.
- Financial Reporting of SCM Real Estate function on monthly updates against annual operating plans.
- Compliance Management and Review of all Airtel properties for applicable statutory rules and regulations and securing necessary approvals from government authorities as may be required for all RE projects.
- Monitoring and reporting partner performance for proper project completions and adherence to SOWs. In-charge of directing for corrective actions and ensuring timely implementations.
- Periodic risk assessment audit of all projects and timely corrective actions and reporting on all risks.
- Standardization and updating Real Estate teams process guidelines.
- Leading Green initiatives for new builds and operational properties with minimum wastage, optimization of materials used, and finding new ways of using construction technology for support.
- Coordination with Business, FM and Network Teams.
- Develop and improve team efficiency and productivity.
- Functional expertise in Real Estate Transactions, Procurement, Project and Financial Management.
- Expertise in Real Estate project costing and commercial models.
- Technical skillset on Civil, Structures and Execution of Building + Interior projects with knowledge of MEP
- Demonstrated experience to drive strategic discussions & collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience with complex business supply chain processes.
- Persistent personality, willing to work through complexity, dive into details and roadblocks to achieve beneficial end goals.
- Strong Transformation and Change Management Skills.Demonstrate the ability to drive organizational change and work with multiple business units to affect positive outcomes.
- Good leadership skills and ability to work effectively with diverse teams with self-motivation.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, organization and communication skills.
- Softwares: MS Projects/ Primavera, ERP, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- B. Tech. (Civil)
- Masters Construction/ Project Management, MBA (Real Estate)/ PMP preferred.
- 10-15 yrs. of strong experience dealing with Real Estate/ Offices/ Base-Build Projects for IT-ITES/ Telecom companies, Commercial Building Construction.
- Must have a proven track record of managing both large Corporate Interior fit-outs and Construction projects.
- Min. 10 years of experience on leading and driving projects independently.
- Preference of working in Indian Corporate/ MNC for last 5-8 years.
Designation: Deputy General Manager
Experience: 10-15 years
Position Type: permanent
Business Unit: SCM.HO
Location: Airtel Centre - Gurgaon
Department: SCM.Real Estate & FM