New job Service Delivery Manager (DaaS) in Karnataka
Service Delivery Manager (DaaS)
Company : HP
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
- Owns customer operational relationship: develops & nurtures to excellent customer satisfaction.
- Grows understanding of customer at local & country level to analyze delivery requirements & contribute to customer strategic business plan.
- Contact for operational & tactical issues representing delivery of all services (all functions) to the customer: manages performance metrics, reporting, escalation & communication.
- Manages expense/cost target commitments for all service delivery requirements implementing & monitoring expense control.
- Ensures contractual obligations are met for all in scope services across all towers: identifying & analyzing gaps & implementing corrective action plans.
- Ability to effectively and proactively manage risk
- Supports all delivery organizations to timely, cost effective delivery of SLA requirements identifying & recommending optimization while managing scope, resources & coordination.
- Contributes to account service delivery plan.
- Identifies incremental revenue opportunities.
- Assures compliance with HPI and customer’s HR, PR, legal, financial, ethics and government related policies, strategies, and processes.
- Acts as a team or project leader for small and medium AST/delivery teams by providing managerial and technical direction.
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum of 8 years service delivery management experience in IT outsourcing / End user workspace service
- Ability to build & manage strong customer relationship.
- Influence & negotiation skill.
- Ability to apply business management & financial concepts to analyze business needs.
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing, presentation skills, listening actively and projecting a trustable image.
- Ability to understand & analyze an issue or problem to implement a corrective action plan Applies appropriate technical knowledge and methods to resolve business issues.
- Ability to lead cross cultural, cross tower & cross business team for effective & efficient customer support.
- Ability to proactively & effectively manage risk on low to medium risk projects.
- Consistently applies Quality & Continuous Improvement Plans.
- Ability to develop & present high impact message to customer.
- Industry sector knowledge (finance, manufacturing, etc.).
- Crisis & conflict management.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!