New job Senior Manager - I&L Site Logistics Leader in West Bengal
Senior Manager - I&L Site Logistics Leader
Company : Genpact
Salary : Details not provided
Location : West Bengal
Senior Manager - I&L Site Logistics Leader-COR018474
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Manager-I&L Site Logistics Leader!
- All aspects related to management of personnel and nuances of a multitasked and multi profiled Teamwork and its implied requirements.
- Must have reasonable knowledge of human behavior and efficient human resource management
- Must have a sufficient knowledge of handling budgets and aspects of financial managements to regulate and monitor expenditures and drive cost efficiency by efficient management.
- Should have basic knowledge of Projects so as to derive optimum benefit and efficiency while engaging with project related issues.
- Should be able to assess all requirements and details related to infrastructural set up, its functioning, modifications and maintenance. This will necessitate understanding of all its components ie high side and soft services related.
- Should be able to ensure that the efficiency of the Site is maintained at all levels and therefore devise methods and procedures for optimal utilization of resources at disposal.
- Be versed with prevailing security scenario in the area of operations and maintain continuous update of the situation to pre assess any likely interruptions in routine business activities. Maintain required liaison with local authorities on all security and law and order related issues.
- Possess sufficient knowledge and initiative for handling crises management situations, where required be able to solicit and incorporate aid from external agencies, government/nongovernmental.
- Should be able to handle various audits as required for numerous client compliances, mandatory regulations etc.
- Be able to maintain a professional liaison with all relevant departments of civil administrations in the area.
- Possess sufficient knowledge in official rules, regulations and dealings with government offices.
- Possess functional knowledge of the issues related to various notification/regulations etc related to Employee Health and Safety.
- Be conversant with relevant procedures related to dealing with vendors and ensure deliverance of desired services as per SLAs.
- Should be able to understand, monitor, modify and implement policies and procedures as relevant to the functioning and enunciated by the organization.
- Interact and interface with clients, senior leadership and represent the Site at various forums in a manner befitting the appointment and stature of Site Logistics Lead. Positive and productive relationship management with clients, employees, vendors and external agencies like government staff etc.
- As and when required carry out necessary liaison with landlord/owner of the complex for ensuring Site betterment and compliance as also comfort and convenience of own employees within the said building/complex.
- Should have an effective sound redressal system which should cater for the entire spectrum of employee population at Site, SLL being the last bastion for such issues, must have an impact for enhancing employee satisfaction.
- At all times ensure at all costs, highest standards to integrity, propriety and adherence of conduct as defined by Genpact Standards.
- Minimum Graduate from a reputed institute with rich experience in field of multi discipline assignment related to infra and logistics management in Corporate/Government environment. Graduate in management will be preferred.
- Should have knowledge and experience in dealing with Government dept and civic authorities and related procedures and guidelines.
- Proven ability to perform strategic planning, track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate team
- Reasonable expertise in MS OFFICE and MIS preparation power point and MS excel.
Education LevelMaster's / Equivalent
Job PostingJul 8, 2021, 8:50:05 AM
Master Skills ListDomain
Job CategoryFull Time