New job Senior Executive - HR Services in Gujarat
Senior Executive - HR Services
Company : LANXESS
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Gujarat
If the chemistry is right, we can make a difference at LANXESS: speed up sports, make beverages last longer, add more color to leisure time and much more.
As a leading specialty chemicals group, we develop and produce chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals and high-tech plastics. With around 14,200 employees, we are present in 33 countries worldwide. Be part of it!
- Ensure all Statutory compliances are complied with respect to HR and Labour. This includes liason with exteral government authorities and local bodies
- Representing Company at site level for conciliation proceeding and legal suits related to disciplinary action and legal cases under various labour laws.
- Local Liasoning with various Government Authorities under various Labour Laws
- Establish and maintain amicable relationship with employees, local leader, Govt. authorities and villagers.
- Ensure Contract Employee Compliance at the site, including the contractor audit and and timlely update into the compliance management tool (Vision 360)
- Responsible of Contractor Management System (Entry & Exit Protocols)
- Responsible for Payroll and Attendance management for the site
- Monitoring the Over Time and attendance for Contract employees
- First level point of contact on Atendance and payroll related queries at the Site:
- Providing support for administrative issues (incl. payroll, Over Time, attendance, 1st level support)
- Expert advice and administration in case of appointments, Seperation (Retirement & Voluntary/involuntary exit)
- Assisting the Disciplinary action procedure
- Support payroll tax and social security secrurity benefits as well as support of different internal and external audits
- Responsible for proper record keeping and personnel file management at Site
Educational Qualification: Master Degree (Human Resources, Social Works, Personnel Management)
Work Experience: 5 - 10 years of experience
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- Good Analytical & Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of Labour Laws and latest ammendments in Labour Laws
Languages known: Well versed with English, Hindi and Gujarati (Read, Write & Speak)
What we offer you
- Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages, inclusive of a global bonus program and an individual performance bonus program.
- Comprehensive Benefits: We provide a mixture of various benefits to support your financial security, health and wellbeing including retirement plans, health programs, life insurance and medical care.
- Work-Life & Flexibility: We support you in maintaining a balance between working hours and personal life. With our global “Xwork” program, we offer flexible working arrangements in all countries in which we operate.
- Training & Development: We are committed to your professional and personal development and encourage you in the ongoing pursuit of education, training and knowledge through both formal and informal learning .
Diversity: For us, talent matters, we welcome everyone who commits to our values. We strongly believe that including diverse perspectives makes us more innovative and enhances our competitiveness. Therefore, we embrace the uniqueness of every single individual and are truly committed to supporting our people in developing their individual potential.
Join the LANXESS team!