New job Senior Crunch Data Processing Executive in Maharashtra
Senior Crunch Data Processing Executive
Company : TeamViewer GmbH
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
YouGov is an international research and data analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks, so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 9.6 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviour. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world's largest research networks.
Reporting to the Team Leader, Crunch DP, you will be working with a global team, liaising with the researchers to determine, prepare and deliver the appropriate outputs and tabulation specification as requested by the client
What will I be delivering?
- Using YouGov’s cloud analytics platform, Crunch, to process and deliver data solutions for internal and external client. This work is done using a combination of the web app, Python (primarily) and R (full training will be provided).
- Liaising with the researchers to determine, prepare and deliver the appropriate outputs, tabulation specification and timeline as requested by the client
- Cleansing and validating data in the relevant software.
- Managing data preparation and tabulation on long-running tracker projects
- Running bespoke project analyses for consulting groups
- Using experience to liaise with internal clients, advising on best practice and assisting with problem solving
- Managing your own workload to ensure that deadlines are met and standards are achieved
- Assisting the Senior Data Processing Executives in implementing any new solutions for improved efficiency within the workflow
- Maintaining excellent record administration so as to have an accurate log of work carried out as part of the service.
- Demonstrating a good understanding of other global YouGov operations and hubs.
- Putting client service at the forefront of what you do by producing work to a high quality and developing good working relationships with clients.
What do I need to bring with me?
Demonstrated knowledge and experience
- Fluent in English
- Degree in an IT-based subject, or evidence of a similar level of computer skills.
- At least 4 years of related work experience.
- Ability to deal with problems that are varied and require analysis or interpretation of the situation, by using knowledge and skills, and general precedents and practices.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
Technical skills and qualifications
- Knowledge and hands on experience of data processing software
- Innovative and open to new technologies
- Team player
- Ambitious mind-set with bags of passion and enthusiasm for the industry and work we do
- Ability to deliver results, meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate a high degree of tenacity and resilience
What’s in it for me?
- You will join us as a core member of our expanding Data Processing team, working with a group of dynamic and energetic individuals globally
- You will have the chance to work with the latest technology tools
- Opportunity to learn python and R programming languages
- Covering US East Coast: Monday-Friday, 18:30 pm - 03:30 am IST