New job Senior Analyst in Uttar Pradesh
Company : British Council
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Location: Noida, South Asia, IN
Company: British Council
We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK.
These connections lead to an understanding of each other's strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained. We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
- Provide Level 1 and Level 1.5 support to clients and partners via email, Chat, Service now and telephone
- Coordinate issue resolution to ensure all requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate a thorough technical understanding of British Council products and services.
- Proactively pick up calls and emails as per the agreed standards and be the first point of contact for the customer.
- Navigate meticulously to research on required information using available resources/applications.
- Provide customers with accurate information and achieve first time resolution.
- Proactively identify and escalate priority issues to the contacts as per the escalation matrix.
- Responsible for handling critical incidents.
- Ensure adherence to individual/ team’s KPIs.
- Update required tools (CRM etc.) to record every customer interaction promptly.
- Stakeholder Management
- Develop and maintain positive relations with clients and partners.
- Work on ideas and improvement areas for GSD
- Ensure that their workforce are aware of the information security policies and comply with them
- Ensures that the team complies to ISO 27001 and IGA related requirements
- Send account opening requests effectively
- Disable accounts immediately for leavers and Absconders /on long leaves
- Document and monitor / review access levels of his/her team
- Provide security awareness and education to team
- Manage Records to ensure compliance to Freedom of information act
- Ensure incidents of their respective functions are closed within SLAs
- The position holder would be required to work in shifts in 24/7 environment.
- May require travelling occasionally and working extended hours in case of business requirement
- The position requires working on weekends.
- Understanding Service Desk Operations, Change Management & Incident and Request Management
- Proficient in relevant computer applications( MS Office)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Good people and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Proactive approach with focus on problem analysis & resolution. Ability to plan well and prioritize work.
- MCP trained (Win7,Win10, WinXp)
- Exposure to CRM tool – Service Now, Remedy, HP
- Understanding of ITIL working practices
- Decent experience in a service desk environment
- Good experience in international Voice based/Blended process which includes Inbound / Outbound / Email / Backend processing.
- Critical incident/SME experience
The British Council has Disability Confident Employer Status. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the role. Applicants are encouraged to highlight any specific requirements or adjustments needed to enable participation in the recruitment process.
The British Council is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults who we work with.
Please note: Applications to this role can only be considered when made through the Apply section of our careers website. Our ‘ASK HR’ email is only to be used in case of a technical issue encountered when applying through the careers website. Emails with supporting statements and CV/Resumes sent to this email address will not be reviewed and will be deleted.