New job Senior Accounts Executive in Rajasthan
Senior Accounts Executive
Company : RachTR Chemicals Private Limited
Salary : ₹27,000 - ₹32,000 a month
Location : Rajasthan
RachTR is seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Senior Accounts Executive to oversee all accounts related task and responsibilities at manufacturing plant. In this position, you will play a key role in book keeping, auditing, budget preparations, bank reconciliations, accounts payables and receivables, and administrative manager. The Senior Account Executive duty is to manage company’s books and discover the best ways to cut overall expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
1. Raw Material Inventory Management.
2. Invoicing of all Orders from Plant.
3. Data entry of all Purchase, Production and Expenses done at plant.
4. Cash handling.
5. GST Compliance including all 3 Return Filing.
6. Monthly Stock Verification
7. Monthly Purchase Audit and Dispatch Audit
8. Administrative Management of Plant
9. Production Planning, Raw material Purchase Planning and Forecast
Duties & Responsibilities-
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Prepare Balance Sheets and P&L Statements.
- Prepare MIS and Daily Reports.
- GST Compliance and BANK reports.
- ¨Cash Management.
- Pantry, Refreshments & Hygiene Management of Office Area and Staff
- Must possess a minimum of a relevant Bachelor’s degree, and/or have 5 years in Manufacturing Plant as Senior Account Executive.
- Must be an expert in Tally ERP.
- Proven leadership ability and desire to drive change and remain focused on continuous improvement.
- Must be dependable and accountable.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze data for capacity and usage information.
- ¨Strong understanding of GST Rules, Compliances, GST filings, Invoicing, Credit Notes, Debit Notes, Inventory Management and similar tasks related to accounts.
- Strong project management, including developing action plans, identifying deliverables, and presenting results.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
Skills Set –Highly Focused and Self Motivated guy should only apply.
- ¨Proven academic record
- Strong work ethics
- Ability to work independently as well as with the team
- Ability to adapt at new places and building a rapport with people of other organization
- Experienced in Tally ERP 9 and MS office (MS Word and XL)
Job Type: Full time with probation for 1st 6 months
Location: Khushkhera, Bhiwadi -Rajasthan
Eligibility: Minimum Experience of 5 Years as Senior Account Executive in Manufacturing Industry. B. Com/ M. Com. Proficient in Tally and MS Office
Start Date: Immediately/ASAP.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹27,000.00 - ₹32,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Morning shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Alwar, Rajasthan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Expected Date of Joining
- Reason for Switch
- Availability For interview
- Current In hand Salary
- Expected in hand Salary
- Current Location
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Senior Accountant in Manufacturing Plant: 5 years (Required)
- Hindi & English (Required)