New job Sales Representative in Chandigarh
Company : Magnificent Films Production Pvt. ltd.
Salary : ₹15,000 a month
Location : Chandigarh
Sales executives help to drive a business forward by selling its products or services to customers
Your role as a sales executive is to sell a company's products and services to individuals, businesses and government organisations. Sales may be domestic (within the UK), international, or a combination of both.
As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, you'll strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
In B2C sales, your responsibilities include:
- listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- gather market and customer information
- challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- check the quantities of goods on display and in stock
- make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
For both roles, you'll be required to:
- negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- record sales and order information, sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- feed future buying trends back to employers
- review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
Types of sales executive
Also known as sales representatives, sales consultants, territory managers or business development representatives, sales executives usually operate within one of two main categories of sales:
- business to business (B2B)
- business to customer or consumer (B2C).
As a sales executive, your duties will differ if you're working in B2B or B2C sales.
In B2B sales, you'll need to:
- build good working relationships
- understand the needs of your business customers
- research the market and related products
- present the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: From ₹15,000.00 per month
- Morning shift
- Cold calling: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales representative: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer