New job Regional Franchise Planner in Maharashtra
Regional Franchise Planner
Company : Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, vision and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver physician and patient-centric products and solutions.
As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care—working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
Johnson & Johnson Medical is recruiting for a Regional Franchise Planner, located in Pune.
The Regional Planner, EMEA is responsible for carrying out regional demand & deployment planning processes for Joints business in the region. This individual will work in close collaboration with global plan and country/cluster supply chain teams to ensure attainment of aligned business goals and objectives.
This position will be responsible for providing statistical forecast input, coordinating demand -supply handover with clusters Supply Chain teams, ensuring timely product and instrument availability by coordinating with global Plan team and weekly /monthly customer service updates.
- The Planner is responsible for carrying out the demand & deployment planning for Joints business in EMEA region. The position is responsible to
- Provide statistical forecast input for country/cluster demand planning process.
- Coordinate demand-supply handover with country/cluster plan teams.
- Aggregate country/cluster demand to create regional demand overview and analyze business/financial plans (BP/FP) and demand plans (DP) gaps.
- Coordinate with Global Plan for timely product availability at the countries and communicate availability information on a weekly basis.
- Ensure business continuity by managing the supply disruptions and demand surges
- Ensure timely escalation for significant supply disruptions.
- Manage the inventory and inventory health targets (slow and obsolete inventory).
- Maintains correct planning parameters in planning systems.
- Support product portfolio optimization, asset reconfiguration projects, which has potential impact on product availability and business continuity in the region
- Operates ERP and Advanced Planning Systems and Tools
- Integrity & Credo based Actions
- Results & Performance Driven
- Sense of urgency
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Prudent Risk Taking
- Collaboration & Teaming
- Self-Awareness & Adaptability
- Bachelor's degree
- Master in Business Administration
- Green Belt six-sigma certification
- APICS Certification
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experienced ERP & Planning Systems user
- Supply chain experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for planning.
- Ability to use advance statistical techniques
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with virtual teams
- Can drive continuous process improvements.
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Proficient user of SAP/ APS
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)