New job Recruitment Consultant in Gujarat
Company : Gigforce Private Limited
Salary : ₹18,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
Job Type: Full time (Immediate Joiners)
About Us: We are a gig/on-demand staffing company. Chasing a trillion-dollar market globally and getting everyone ready for the future of work. Well funded by leading angel investors and venture capitalist firms. Led by Ex-Microsoft and Ex-Teamlease, IIT Kanpur and ISB graduates who have deep expertise in this domain and technology. If mobile tech products and disruption of existing businesses through this technology excites you, Gig4ce is the place to be.
Position Summary: As a Team leader - Operations, you will travel across the state or in adjoining states of India for delivering operations for Gigforce. You will be working closely both with the COO and Gigforce Operations Head and ensure strong field relations with the taxi operators, partners, drivers, other Gigforce employees, agents, mechanics, service teams etc. in the region.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Onboard Gigforce employees, Drivers, Delivery executives, and other workers in the city.
- Assist the new joinees (gigers) in submitting and uploading KYC details.
- Train them on how to use the App and refer more gigers on the app.
- Follow up with each workforce on a regular basis for hassle free operations.
- Maintain a record of their attendance and cross checking it with the clients.
- Record and take actions to giger’s complaints with immediate effect.
- Ensure that the workers report to their work location on time.
- Coordinate with the supervisors to record the performance and on site behavior of workers.
- Visit client’s sites and prepare an audit report of the gigers.
- Maintain a record of ready gigers to backfill the drop out gigers.
To be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in operations, management or related field.
- Prior experience in handling a team of 30-40 workers on ground.
- A result driven individual with go getter attitude
- A self starter with exceptional management skills and can handle the team with less supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be good with numbers and analytical skills.
- Should be Startup enthusiast with the ability to think out of the box.
- Ready to work on the field.
- Familiar with MS Office and Google sheets.
- Must have their own laptop , an Android Smartphone above 4.1 and reliable internet connection.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Do you have any experience in field recruitment?
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)