New job ReactJS Developer in Kerala
Company : Cleverkings Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kerala
Job description: -
We are looking for a Reactjs developer who is proficient with developing user interface components and implementing following well-known React.js workflows. You will coordinate with the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Responsibilities : -
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers Skill
- Good Experience in React.js with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Strong Knowledge in JWT & Token Authentication
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Code optimization including CSS minifying and script bundling.
- Strong understanding of web services (RESTful) and JSON.
- Experience with any server-side languages is a plus.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements Desired Profile - 3+Years of working experience in Reactjs, JWT & Token Authentication
Job Type: Full-time
- Morning shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- React js: 3 years (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 3 years (Preferred)
- HTML5: 3 years (Preferred)