New job Quality Analyst in Maharashtra
Company : M&G plc
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
We are M&G Global Services Private Limited (formerly known as 10FA India Private Limited, and prior to that Prudential Global Services Private Limited) . We are a fully owned subsidiary of the M&G plc group of companies, operating as a Global Capability Centre providing a range of value adding services to the Group since 2003. The company has rapidly transformed itself into a powerhouse of capability that is playing an important role in M&G plc’s ambition to be the best loved and most successful savings and investments company in the world.
Our diversified service offerings extending from Digital Services (Digital Engineering, AI, Advanced Analytics, RPA, and BI & Insights), Business Transformation, Management Consulting & Strategy, Finance, Actuarial, Quants, Research, Information Technology, Customer Service, Risk & Compliance and Audit provide our people with exciting career growth opportunities.
- To deliver quality assurance across Customer Services
- Check work processed by staff in line with Quality Assurance standards
- Responsible for ensuring quality in the process through quality audits
- Have sound and up to date process / product knowledge
- Keep own knowledge up to date in relation to servicing / processing / compliance activities
- To be responsible for the monthly / quarterly audit plan, including maintenance of checklist and materials, audit checking and consistency, sample size requirements, sample approach and delivery
- To communicate audit findings and recommendations to stakeholders and to ensure the audit plan meets the needs of the business
- To provide appropriate & timely management information to stakeholders, including trend reporting, root cause analysis and maintaining an audit trail
- To actively identify, assess, monitor and manage risks within the business area, and ensure that appropriate controls are in place
- To provide feedback to processors on errors and ensure feedback is documented for trend analysis
- Understands and adheres to Prudential policy and all relevant regulatory policies.
- Participate in projects as per business requirements.
- Ensure adherence to the Training and Competency requirements
- Sound knowledge of PFP business and Retirement Account product
We live by four behaviours at M&G Global Services and we ask all our employees to:
- Inspire Others - Support and encourage each other, creating an environment where everyone can contribute and succeed
- Embrace Change - Be open to change, willing to be challenged and able to adapt quickly and imaginatively to new ideas
- Deliver Results - Focus on outcomes, set high standards and deliver with energy and determination
- Keep it Simple - Cut through complexity and bureaucracy, be clear and decisive and never overcomplicate things