New job Python/Django Skilled Team Member in Madhya Pradesh
Python/Django Skilled Team Member
Company : Things Ally Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Madhya Pradesh
We are a Private Limited company focused on highly growth Internet of Things market. Our promotor team has total of 30+years of experience.
We are looking energetic talent to join our success journey. We are committed to offer open, flexible and growth environment.
Kindly note before apply, we are keen to onboard associates, who has relevant experience, Open to work in Start-Up environment, ready to learn new things and have long term commitment.
Role : ( Open to change or rotate across 360 deg across different function over the time)
Job Role: Django-Python -Developer ( exp)
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment in Django Python framework
Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Python scripting, Socket programming and experience in to Django Framework
- Python programming skills clear Oops concept.
- 2 to 3 years of experience on Django framework.
- Competent with developing REST API's and web apps in popular web frameworks (Asyncio, APscheduler, Django, JQuery, React, PostgreSQL will be an added advantage).
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- Very high learning Appetite and interest to explore new technologies
**Interns/Freshers are welcome for paid internship**
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 48 per week
Expected Start Date: 1/8/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: From ₹1.00 per month
- Internet reimbursement
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
- Quarterly bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Python: 2 years (Preferred)
- Django: 1 year (Preferred)