New job Project Manager in Kerala
Company : Neoito Technologies Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Kerala
Neoito is hiring a Technical Product Manager (TPM). This role will be responsible for driving technical software delivery for a number of key products across multiple engineering teams. The right candidate will relish in technical mastery of their products. The right candidate should be comfortable talking with both backend and frontend engineers as well as understanding how to make a feature come to fruition.
- Work with cross-functional (process, design, build, test) teams to deliver features and products
- Own the short-term product roadmap and it s integration into a larger application or strategic roadmap
- Leads requirement gathering effort for complex projects delivering innovative workflow solutions for our customers partnering with product management, operations team, vendor management and other stakeholders.
- Ensures prioritization and scope to maximize software development investment, with an eye to customer-facing product priorities as well as future platform investment.
- Own the product backlog; continuously groom and ensure that an agreed scope is always ready to move into development
- Lead the product development team; facilitate discussions, provide clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; owner of functional or technical product design
- Understand and follow the proscribed governance process and development methodology for product development
- Demonstrate substantial experience with the technology stack and its impact on the final product
- Translate unstructured or ambiguous requests into actionable user stories and work units through problem decomposition and planning
Location: Trivandrum, Kerala
- Experience: Minimum 2 years
- 2-5 years previous experience as a product manager, product owner, or in a related field with knowledge of CRM Software.
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, product life-cycle, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and standard product requirement planning tools (JIRA, Aha!, Confluence or similar).
- Experience in Machine Learning and Data science for computer vision imagery
- Comfortable working with multiple, cross functional teams, in-house and remote, domestically and international.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with the engineering team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer