New job Project Lead - Pondicherry in Puducherry
Project Lead - Pondicherry
Company : Recity Network India
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Puducherry
Roles & Responsibilty
- Conduct Project Update and Strategy Meetings at Municipal and State Level to update the achievements achieved and challenges faced during the Project and obtain buy – ins from the Administrators
- Build Rapport & Obtain Buy-ins of the Local Political Cadre to effectively Streamline Waste Services.
- Create Daily Plan and Targets for Team to achieve Weekly, Monthly, and Stage Targets, and sharing visibility of implementation across various teams.
- Conduct Daily Debriefs with the Team Members to obtain update on Targets achieved, challenges faced by the Team and Plan mitigation strategies.
- Foster Learning Environment for New Skills and Growth of Team Members consisting of Supply Chain Lead, Community Lead, Tech On-Field Lead and other Volunteers.
- Mobilize and Leverage Stakeholder Networks of Local NGOs, Hotel, Trade, Religious Associations, Influencers and Media to have effective Project Impact and Outreach
- Implement IEC and outreach program across the city of Pondicherry.
- Use Digital Monitoring tools daily to track progress of project and align stakeholders.
- Preparing and conducting capacity-building programes for the team.
- Managing daily financial transactions and maintaining compliance with HO.
- Creating detailed documentation of all project-related collateral and updates to be shared.
- Preparing presentations for client and internal team alignment.
- Basic understanding about Pondicherry political system
- Stakeholder Management
- Government Laisoning
- Knowledge in Waste Management.
- Project and Team Management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduation across any field or course
- Post-graduation in any field of Social Sciences or MBA
- At least 10 years of relevant out of which
- 5 – 7 Years in Management of Projects
- 3 – 5 Years in the field of Solid Waste Management
- 2 – 3 Years in Includes at least 2 years dedicated to govt. liaising
- Written and Oral Proficiency of Tamil and English (Mandatory)
- Advanced Operations of Microsoft Office
- Project Planning
- Project Management
- Team Management