New job Program Associate - NRD in Rajasthan
Program Associate - NRD
Company : Seva Mandir
Salary : ₹30,000 a month
Location : Rajasthan
Job Responsibility of the Programme Associate- Natural Resource Development Programme
The candidate is expected to coordinate with Seva Mandir’s Natural Resource Development programme at one of the 5 blocks of Udaipur District that come under SevaMandir’s area of work. This will involve but is not limited to the following:
· Managing the Natural resource Development (NRD) Units intervention in blocks, including projects and programmes in all core domains, such as watersheds, safe drinking and sanitation, forestry, agriculture programme and livelihood interventions.
· Coordinating, laisioning and implementing government supported programmes such as MNREGA and Total Sanitation campaign both at block level and district level as an implementation agency.
· Devising local level strategies to engage intervention villages to ensure long term benefits and ensuring sustainability of intervention by effective creation and sustainability norms.
· Identifying planning, implementation, budgeting and reporting of project/programme under Natural Resource Development.
· Planning the budget for programme under intervention and executing the budget within the time frame.
· Addressing the needs of the local community with due field immersion, in order to understand and inculcate them into policy planning.
· Willing to learn and identify best practices suitable for Natural Resource Development interventions.
· Participating in research projects and mentoring volunteers, interns and research fellows with innovative solution for field level implementation.
· Being an active team member at block and field level with maximum participation and, contributing through professional skills.
Contract length: 12 months
Expected Start Date: 25/7/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Up to ₹30,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Day shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Udaipur, Rajasthan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Master's (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Natural Resource Management: 1 year (Required)