New job Procurement Manager in Karnataka
Company : AZIURE AGGREGATE ACCESS PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹3,60,000 - ₹6,00,000 a year
Location : Karnataka
To be responsible for the procurement of commodities through the development and implementation of commodity strategies plans and the management of supplier relationship. Other areas of responsibility include price negotiation, planning, production, inventory control, quality control and factory control.
1. Implement procurement strategy and policies.
2. Forecast procurement needs.
3. Create and implement KPIs.
4. Continually develop expertise to support growth for new projects.
5. Monitor macro trends in supplier and contract base and implement plans to react.
6. Build and develop relationships with key suppliers and customers.
7. Lead the procurement group in all phases.
8. Identify and develop training opportunities.
9. Order materials and services as per negotiated and appropriately approved. Review quotations.
10. Prepare purchase requisitions, approve and issues purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
11. Maintain procurement files.
12. Track Purchasing activity and measurements.
13. Training purchasing Clerks and Salesmen in the department.
14. Discuss defective or unacceptable new goods or services with users, vendors and others to determine cause of problem and take corrective and preventative action.
15. Ensure supplier compliance with site and company requirements for safety.
16. Manage vendor relationships and assist in building effective partnerships.
17. Assist department in developing and implementing purchasing strategies for products.
18. Taking over an existing project of customized and private label food products.
19. Responsible for planning, developing and buying materials, parts, supplies and equipments in a timely and cost effective way; timely manner while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications.
20. Dealing with suppliers.
21. Dealing with Brokers.
22. Develop and review purchase requests and ensure authorization as necessary to facilitate the timely purchase of new food products.
23. Help to lower the cost and secure agreements.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Contractual / Temporary, Freelance, Volunteer, Internship
Pay: ₹360,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Yearly bonus
All our employees are made mandate to use Masks and ensured they have taken the first dose of Vaccinations as well as regular use of Hand sanitizers
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Master's (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Procurement: 2 years (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- Experience certificates (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 100% (Preferred)