New job Primary Teacher in Rajasthan
Company : Neerja Modi School
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Rajasthan
NEERJA MODI SCHOOL
A GLOBAL INSTITUTE
REQUIRES PRIMARY TEACHER
We are looking for an enthusiastic primary teacher and Private Tutor to foster and facilitate the intellectual and social development of the children to join us in August 2021.
- The candidate will be required to do Primary school teaching at school for 4 hours a day and 4 hours of private tutoring for a 5-6-year-old boy.
- Candidate should have relevant (3-4years) experience in PYP/Regio Emilio/British/American curricula.
- Candidate should be from a fluent English speaking country with a pleasant personality and sound educational background.
- The candidate will be offered all facilities of lodging, boarding, laundry, Medical expenses & local transportation in the most cultural Pink City “Jaipur” of India.
- Salary would be decided on the basis of qualification, experience and personal Zoom interview.
- CONTACT: Interested candidates may e-mail their CV along with degrees, the latest photograph and one recommendation to email@example.com with recent photograph.
- A zoom interview will be taken after the resume has been received.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.