New job PMO in Haryana
Company : Airtel India
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
- Fore-front of Project Delivery for Real Estate function for Airtel Offices/ Technical/ DC Buildings for North and East India which include Base-Build, Structural Retrofit Works, Interior fit-outs and major building R&M Works from initiation to completion.
- Responsible for driving Procurement with creation of BOQs, Costing and Estimating, Technical Specifications, and Technical Discussions with Bidders.
- To support Facility Management and Security Teams for all Project related technical inputs.
- Responsible for maintaining Safety, Quality and Compliances on all Properties and Project sites.
- Coordination with Government Agencies/ Authorities for any required compliances/ approvals.
- Understanding business need and convert that into Project Execution Plan with Budgeting and Timeline.
- Contract Management & Governance throughout the project.
- Leading Compliance Management and ensuring on-time and on-budget projects.
- Driving vendor Bill submission and timely payment.
- Sourcing: Identification of Cost drivers and create Sourcing Plan for spend optimization for all major items with value engineering.
- Sourcing: Identification of potential suppliers/ vendors and working with consultants for RFP documents and leading Technical discussion/ inputs during Procurement.
- Proficient in Project Management of similar Projects.
- Good Communication and Management skills.
- Process, Result and Detail Orientation
- Creating lasting Client Relationships
- Pro-active Approach & Leadership
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Project/ Primavera, ERP Systems.
- 8-12 years
- Preference to prior work experience in Project Departments of IPC/ Construction/ Developer companies.
- B. Arch/ B.Tech (Civil)
- Masters in Real Estate/ Construction Management (Preferred)
Experience: 8-12 years
Position Type: permanent
Business Unit: SCM.HO
Location: Airtel Centre - Gurgaon
Department: SCM.Real Estate & FM