New job Oracle Exadata DMA in Telangana
Oracle Exadata DMA
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
As a member of our Database Management team, you have the opportunity to learn - and make a difference - at one of the world's most innovative financial firms. In this role, you'll gain critical experience analyzing, designing, installing and configuring database management systems. You'll collaborate with some of the best technologists in the industry, and cultivate a powerful network of colleagues from around the world. You'll exercise your innovative idea to automated solutions with focus on customer self-service and your solutions will impact and improve operations for your colleagues and our clients. Your responsibilities will span monitoring, incident management, risk control, performance tuning, patching, upgrades and migration. And we'll offer feedback, coaching and mentoring all the way, helping you improve your skills and setting you up for greater opportunities within our Global Technology Infrastructure Group.
Strong Performance tuning skills Query level tuning / DB tuning / Memory level tuning
- Expert knowledge ofOracleDatabase, Goldengate, Exadata,OracleRAC,OracleASM, Data guard, Backup & Recovery etc.
- StrongDBAskills and relevant working experience withOracleDatabase 11g and 12c.
- Experience implementing high availability features ofOracleDatabase.
- Experience inOracleEnterprise Manager (OEM) 11g/12c/13c is a plus.
- Knowledge on DB Security viz. AVDF, DB Vault,OracleKey Vault, e-Wallet, TDE would be added advantage.
- Sharp technical troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of support processes.
- Ability to manage escalated technical situations & develop action plans.
- Ability to spot proactive services that benefit of customer.
- Ability to facilitate issues with Development and Support.
- Strong analytical skills.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.