New job Operations & Maintenance Supervisor in Maharashtra
Operations & Maintenance Supervisor
Company : Amentum
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
The Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Supervisor is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and supervising assigned operations and maintenance activities.
- Receive and review service requests and work orders submitted by the customer at his/her respective FOB or Base Camp.
- Determine the validity of the submitted service requests and work orders.
- Maintain a database of all customer submitted and internal service requests and or work orders.
- Responsible for submitting service requests and work orders to the Work Control Supervisor.
- Track all service orders and work orders to completion.
- Assist the customer in submitting service requests and work orders to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Approve the completed work order by action trades and determines if quality of work is acceptable.
- Provide follow-up with customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide weekly and monthly Sit Reps to the O&M Manager.
- Responsible for the supervision of maintenance, repair, construction and operation of facilities to ensure cost effective and reliable support.
- Coordinate and administer subcontracts in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Identify all infrastructure work required in the Scope of Work.
- Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction by quality on time performance and best return for their investment.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of the functions and operations of military commands or government agencies.
- Knowledge of business practices and procedures plus facility planning management.
- Excellent Supervisory, leadership, planning, decision making and scheduling skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks independently.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal skills.
Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience in a facilities maintenance, base camp maintenance, or related field.
- Knowledge of various computer applications including Microsoft Office.
- Must have ability to obtain and maintain US Security clearance: NACI.
- Must have ability to obtain a passport.
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline preferred.
- Previous power generation and electrical utilities knowledge and experience preferred.
- Knowledge of methods, materials, practices and equipment generally used in the operation, construction, maintenance, and repair of open and closed water supply and distribution systems preferred.