New job Operations Executive in Telangana
Company : Waays and Solution Private Limited
Salary : ₹2,40,000 - ₹3,00,000 a year
Location : Telangana
We are looking for a Operations Executive to join a vibrant & fast growing company, Hyderabad...
Designation: Operations Executive
Job Location: Hitech City, Hyderabad (Work from Home till Lock Down)
CTC Offered: 240000- 300000 per annum
Graduate under the age of 35.
Excellent English Communication is a must.
Work Experience Required: 2 -5years of Experience in Logistics Industry in Operations department is a must..
Job Responsibilities: * Optimize the current supply chain operations to ensure seamless patient experience from booking of home consultation till delivery of the product
- You will be accountable for KPIs at all stages of patient journey i.e. post booking of the appointment for home consultation up to the delivery of the product.
This includes: * Optimal manpower and resource utilization to ensure measurable increase in the number of home consultations month on month. You should have a fantastic understanding of logistics and public transportation network.
- Ensure seamless coordination with the Labs and doctors for timely preparation and delivery of treatment plans to all patients
- Coordination with the Labs to ensure timely manufacture and delivery of aligners to all patients.
- Create Systems and processes in place to bring about efficiency in the whole ecosystem of Customer engagement team, Doctors and labs.
- Interactions with Doctors & Accounts to ensure patient adherence to their post delivery monitoring schedule, clinic appointments & payment schedule
- Inventory management inclusive of demand planning, procurement and logistics.
- Prime objective is to ensure that expectations are met and exceeded . This will include creation of excel reports to analyze the data collated at the Customer support end and drawing insights to bring about optimization in current structures in the organization
- You will act as an interface between various teams – customer support, accounts, doctors & lab operations team and manage key activities to ensure process governance & information flow.
* Forecasting the inventory requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹240,000.00 - ₹300,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Operations in Logistics Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Inventory management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Supply chain management: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)