New job Operation Assistant in Gujarat
Company : AmerisourceBergen
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Gujarat
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
This position must ensure for a reliable transportation services while maintaining the communication link between our customers, suppliers, government authorities and Operations / Customer Service.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. loads, unloads of packages scheduled for pickups/deliveries;
2. checks correctness and completeness of consignment during pickups/deliveries;
3. consults with dispatching on best route available for a timely delivery/pickup;
4. he must make sure that the House Way Bill is properly completed by shipper and/or consignee;
5. uses cell phone to immediately report on progress or problem of deliveries, pick ups and to secure permanent availability;
6. verifies good order of packages and/or envelopes;
7. provides a communication link between customers and office staff. Any customer feedback must immediately be reported to operation;
8. assure that all tasks assigned to him is fulfilled in a correct and timely manner;
9. must maintain excellent cooperation with other team members;
10. must be courteous with all customers and must always use proper language;
11. must be dependable and avoid unexcused absence;
12. must be presentable, wear clean clothes and well-kept at all times;
13. always follow safety of work;
14. The holder of the position is obligated to perform, in addition to the above described tasks, individual tasks assigned by his superiors, which are to be seen by their nature as part of his work area, or which arise out of necessity.
15. Complete all system activities related to pick-up & deliveries as well as warehouse/ office activities.
What your background should look like
The Operations Assistant is subordinate to the Operations Supervisor, Operations Manager. No co-workers are subordinate to the Operations Assistant.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.