New job Onboarding Sr Professional in Maharashtra
Onboarding Sr Professional
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
This eligible candidate is responsible to supervise, enable and partner the Onboarding Team. He/She will have to interact with key stakeholders throughout the business. Should take part in the strategic team responsible for driving changes and improving internal and external system and processes. The role would also involve partnering the Onboarding team to deliver high quality onboarding experience to enhance the New Hire Experience. Job Description of Onboarding Professional
The Role Expectation
- Foster an inclusive culture in all aspects of work life
- Work towards building positive relationships throughout the firm
- Build and sustain strong working relationship with internal line of business, partner with external vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth workflow
- Engage in various System Enhancement testing's, project implementation and new business initiatives
- Drive efficiency in current process, identify process gaps and suggest improvement ideas for better efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure accurate reviews and timely escalations if any issues are duly noted
- Analyze the reason for errors and ensure timely action. Perform detailed RCA with strong prevention controls.
- Ensure all onboarding activities are completed smoothly on time
- Develop informal/formal approaches to monitor the pulse to identify any barriers for new hire onboarding experience
- Comprehend strategic directions set by senior leadership
- Develop and effectively communicate team goals and deliverables
- Drive performance through effective Performance Management Systems and capability building interventions
- Should be able to handle People Management, Conflict Management, Internal Assessments, leave Planning)
This role requires a wide variety of strength and capabilities including
- Must exhibit strong partnership abilities
- Must be able to handle a high level of complexity in workload and should be flexible enough to shift workload in accordance with changing priorities
- Strong Communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working in fast paced dynamic environment
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resource Administration
- Adaptable, flexible approach to problem-solving with a 'can-do' attitude
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Result oriented with high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standardsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.