New job Officer, PvB Operations in Tamil Nadu
Officer, PvB Operations
Company : Standard Chartered
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
Job: Private Banking and Wealth
Primary Location: Asia-India-Chennai
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 06/Jul/2021, 5:28:13 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Identifying errors in documentation received & follow up for closure of the same
- To ensure that all transactions/activities are efficiently processed and within SLA.
- To ensure processing errors are identified & reported on time.
- To improve productivity by over 10% on a year-on-year basis.
- Ensuring all queries related to the process are sorted out in a timely basis.
- To ensure appropriate internal controls and procedures are documented and adhered.
- Should cross-train oneself with other processes in the unit.
- To ensure quality contributions during new process launch / enhancement in process / systems.
- Comply with all applicable rules / regulations of the Company / Group policies and adherence to the Group Code of Conduct.
- Upholding the values of the group and company at all times.
- Achieve high levels of productivity and error free processing.
- Flexible in work priorities to meet business requirements with a constructive attitude.
- Adherence to Service Level Agreements
- Contribute in the quality initiative by foreseeing future problems along with preventive action.
- Work towards achieving high customer satisfaction levels.
- Private Banking Operations
- Ensure correctness and accuracy of the data that is being processed.
- Ensure that the data generated from our end is in adherence with laid down procedures.
- Ensure the lowest possible error rate while processing of data.
- To adhere and process, as per the instructions in documented procedures.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Any Bachelor Degree with good communication skill.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.