New job Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Technical Consultant in Uttar Pradesh
Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Technical Consultant
Company : Crowe
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer with minimum of 7+ years of experience in D365 Finance and Operation Technical. Should have worked extensively in AX2012 and at least for a period of 1 year on D365.
Must be able to interact with the client / USA Liaison independently.
The candidate should have considerable knowledge on the following:-
- Good working knowledge on extensions
- Good in writing Business logic and customizing existing functionalities
- Experience in ISV development
- Performing AX version upgrade
- Developing complicated SSRS reports.
- Good understanding on AX Architecture
- Experience in Integration projects (Power app, Logic App)
- Experience in Development with Best Practice.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent communication skills in terms of clarity in expression and thought.
- Development and active participation in at least three Implementation project.
- Ability to grasp the issue based on the Technical Design Document.
- Had worked in Integration project.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.