New job Medical Representative in Punjab
Company : Dharamvir Ayurveda Private Limited
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : Punjab
A medical representative's job is to promote and sell their company's products, whether that's pharmaceutical drugs or medical equipment. Customers can include doctors, nurses and pharmacists. The medical representative will increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Organising appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- identifying and establishing new business
- negotiating contracts
- demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- undertaking relevant research
- meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- maintaining detailed records
- attending and organising trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- managing budgets
- reviewing sales performance
- writing reports and other documents.
- Promotional prospects are excellent – progression can be into senior sales/managerial roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or purchasing.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Commuter assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
All candidates are required to wear mask and sanitize properly.
- Pharma: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)