New job MD/DNB (Medicine) in Jharkhand
Company : Great Coaches HR Consultants
Salary : ₹25,00,000 - ₹35,00,000 a year
Location : Jharkhand
Jamshedpur, Bareilly, Kanpur, Dehradun, Durgapur, Kolkata, Siliguri
- Responding to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate;
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality;
- Commissioning healthcare by liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals;
- Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals;
- Organizing preventative medical programmers for individual patients;
- Providing specialist clinics for specific conditions or for certain groups, e.g. diabetes, smoking cessation and new babies;
- Meeting targets set by the government for specific treatments.
- May be some discussing the development of new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical sales representatives.
- Managing resources to handle targets as effectively as possible.
- Using IT skills - some practices have one partner who specializes in the use of IT within the practice but all will be expected to
- Have basic abilities for work, such as maintaining patients' records using specific packages.
- Keeping up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications, including complementary medicine;
- Observing and assessing the work of trainee GPs and medical students and teaching at medical schools or hospitals
- Maintaining a portfolio of continuing professional development of Hospital or Patient welfare (CPD) activities.
- Handling ICU patients, involves in IPD or OPD of the patients.
0 - 6 Years
25 Lac To 35 Lac P.A.
Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical
MBBS, MD/Medicinae Doctor, DNB
Medicine Consultant Medicine Physician Family Physician General Medicine General Physician Consultant Internal Medicine