New job Manager Operations Support GSC's in Telangana
Manager Operations Support GSC's
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Manager Operations Support for the Collections team
Department Overview of Collections
HSBC relies on its Collections teams to work closely with customers who are in financial difficulty, and reach repayment solutions that best meet the needs of individual customers and the bank
Collections function is geographically spread across the globe operating out of onshore & offshore locations also known as GSCs (Global Service Centre)
The Operations Support team is one of the enabling teams in Collections that support Operations team to become more efficient, effective and achieve right outcomes for our customers.
Roles & responsibilities
The job holder is required to be familiar with dynamics of collections operations as this role holder will act as a consultant to the operations heads in not only identifying operational gaps but putting together remedial actions to resolve the same. They will also work very closely with the onshore and global business teams in driving business priorities.
The role holder is responsible for regular interactions across the business to facilitate management decision making activities, capability development, provide the infrastructure for operational controls, the design, support key operational processes and manage change initiatives designed to improve operational efficiencies, control costs or enhance customer experience.
Specific responsibilities include Training & Employee development, Quality Assurance, Operational Risk, Change management, process improvements, Complaints management.
They will also be responsible in driving all local, regional and global initiatives and ensure the same is embedded with the team. This role requires interaction with multiple stakeholders as well as dealing with complex tasks and issues hence, the incumbent should have strong stakeholder management, decision making, critical thinking, time management, communication, and people leadership skills.
This role will have a few individual contributors reporting them such as trainers, quality analysts, MI, admins and others.
This role will report to the AVP Operations Support Lead for that location.
- Knowledge of Collections Operations or Contact Center Operations and dynamics associated.
- Understanding of Strong understanding of Operational Risk and Internal Control principles and ability to assess risk trends.
- Strong Understanding of Quality Assurance, Training and employee development.
- Knowledge and fluency of MS- Office (E)
- Experience in managing collections/contact center operations teams in a financial services organization is essential.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across business units.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to navigate through multiple priorities and stakeholder requirements.
- The jobholder must be self-motivated, customer-centric, detail oriented, and has the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Must have strong comparative and analytical thinking skills capable of identifying additional values that can be contributed.
- Must have exemplary resource management, conflict management, and people leadership/management skills.
- Must have strong planning, decision making, problem solving, and stakeholder management skills.
- Must have strong communication & presentation skills.
- Must have good data analysis skills capable of translating data to feasible, results-oriented, and realistic solutions.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to work independently and to the highest level of accuracy and accountability (E).
- Ability to work under pressure, both autonomously and within a team and consistently meet tight deadlines (E).
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD