New job KYC Remediation Analyst in Karnataka
KYC Remediation Analyst
Company : Deutsche Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Job Title - KYC Associate
Location - India
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank’s businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centers such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centers in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank’s platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimized and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
In accordance with Anti-Money Laundering Requirements, Banks, such as Deutsche Bank AG ("DB"), are obliged to perform Know-your-client (“KYC”) reviews on all new clients they adopt. These checks and reviews are made in strict accordance with regulatory requirement and the bank’s internal policies.
The project involves verification of the Client data, performing due diligence checks on the Clients, reviewing KYC documentation performing the risk assessment of the Client, liaising with the Business/Compliance, advising on KYC requirements and signing off on new client adoptions.The Reg & Tax analyst role is an operations function where you will be involved in reviewing various regulatory documents related to clients to ensure that all the regulatory requirements are met and the bank is in compliance.
What we’ll offer you
Please be aware there are regional differences to DB benefits and you will need to check the correct package per advert.
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
Responsible for verification of Client data
Perform due diligence of new and existing clients covering a wide range of different client types including; Listed and Regulated, small/medium/ large private and public companies as well as more complex structures such as; SPVs, Co-operatives, Foundations and Funds, Governments, Joint Ventures, etc.
Verifying KYC documentation of the Clients to be adopted/reviewed
Perform the risk assessment of the Client to be adopted/reviewed
Signing off on new client adoptions and periodic reviews
Manage New Client Adoption or Periodic Review stream, to ensure that all requests are approved in accordance with regulatory requirements and the bank’s internal policies
Manage exception ensuring that all SLA’s defined with the Business on timeliness and quality are adhered
Your skills and experience
- 6+ years of relevant work experience (AML/KYC/compliance related) within corporate financial services industry, Research/Analytics role in other Banks / KPOs etc
- Understanding of Control, Compliance, Investigation/chasing functions in banks
- Familiarity AML/KYC regulations and industry guidelines (FSA, JMLSG, 3rd EU Money Laundering Directive, MiFID)
- Ability to interpret regulatory guidelines and assessing risk scores and entity types
- Ability to interpreting alerts
- Ability to identifying trends and inconsistencies
- Understanding of end to end KYC process
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.