New job Junior Resident Doctor in Meghalaya
Junior Resident Doctor
Company : NEIGRIHMS
Salary : ₹56,100 a month
Location : Meghalaya
NORTHEASTERN INDIRA GANDHI REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH & MEDICAL SCIENCES,
Advertisement No. NEIGR-E.II/2/2001/Pt-XXVI dated 15.07.2021
In view of urgent requirements of Junior Resident Doctors and in the interest of patient care services,
the Institute proposes to urgently fill-up 18 (eighteen) vacant posts of Junior Resident Doctors (One
year tenure) post.
The break up are as follows:-
Sl. No Reservation Vacancy
1 UR 04
2 EWS 04
3 OBC 04
4 SC 06
Total Vacancy 18 (eighteen)
Out of above, 2 (two) post of JRD is reserved for physically handicapped candidates (One leg, One arm).
The numbers of vacant posts indicated above (including backlog vacancies) are provisional and subject
to the change according to the vacancies without any notice.
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure-I)
alongwith scanned copy of their certificates by email to email@example.com. The last
date for submission of application is 26/07/2021 till 5:30 PM.
Educational qualification for the posts of Junior Resident Doctors:
i. Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council
Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also
fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
ii. Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
iii. Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
Scale of Pay: Level 10 and Cell-1 (revised) Rs. 56,100/- plus NPA and other allowances as admissible
Age limit – 30 years
Scanned copies of documents duly self attested to be attached alongwith the application.
i. Two recent passport size photo
ii. Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
iii. Certificate of EWS/SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if
iv. MBBS passed Certificate
v. MBBS Marksheets
vi. MBBS Attempt certificate
vii. MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
viii. Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
ix. NOC from the present employer (if employed)
x. MCI Eligibility certificate for candidate(s) passing from foreign medical Institution.
xi. Result of screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National
Board of Examinations.
1. Reservation for the above posts and age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. of India Norms. Age is
relaxable upto 5 (five) years for SC/ST and 3(three) years for OBC (Non-creamy layers) candidates in respect
of vacancies reserved for them. Age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates will be provided as per
Govt. of India Norms.
2. Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) shall be applicable as per Govt. of India policy Office
Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019-(Estt (Res) dated 19 January, 2019 and 31 January, 2019.
EWSs Candidates will attach certificate issued by the competent authority in the form prescribed as per
3. If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce
NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any
4. Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
5. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc.
will be the closing date of submission of application.
6. Physically handicapped candidates are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree
of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central
Govt. or State Govt).
7. Candidates are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Otherwise the
applications will not be considered.
8. Candidates who have been sponsored by the Govt. of Meghalaya for MBBS programme are required to
produce NOC from the Govt. of Meghalaya, failing which there applications will not be considered.
9. Candidates who have been sponsored by the respective state governments for pursuing MBBS course and are
required to undergo compulsory rural posting, if any. Such candidates will have to submit the certificate of
completion of rural posting.
10. Subject to availability, Resident Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel. In the event that
no accommodation can be provided, HRA admissible as per rules will be paid.
11. Candidates who has completed the 1 (one) year tenure post as Junior Resident (house job) in State or Central
Govt. or PSU/Autonomous bodies will not be considered under any circumstances.
12. Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
13. The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
In view of the coronavirus pandemic, the interview will be conducted through Video Conferencing.
Based on the recommendation of the Selection Committee, the result will be declared and
appointment letters to the selected candidates will be sent individually by email/speed post.
For any query contact at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone No: 0364-2538020 or
Deputy Director (Admn)