New job IT Service Delivery & Operations Manager in Kerala
IT Service Delivery & Operations Manager
Company : Rims Technologies Private Limited
Salary : ₹75,000 - ₹1,50,000 a month
Location : Kerala
About RIMS Technologies Private Limited
A company based in Cyberpark Calicut to carry business on Information technology(IT) consulting service, System analysis and design of IT solutions, Professional services for all IT infrastructure solutions, Implementation and integration of IT solutions, Installation and configurations of IT systems and solutions, IT security solutions and services, Cyber security solutions and services, Sales and Pre Sales services of IT and ITES, IP based hospitality and smart building management solutions and services and Technical support service.
This also includes Manpower supply for the IT and ITES business, Annual maintenance services, IT infrastructure management services, Remote IT infrastructure management services, IT remote monitoring services, Business Intelligent (BI) solutions and service, IoT and Artificial Intelligent (AI) solutions and services, Virtual Reality (VR) and Augment Reality (AR) based solutions and services, IT training and certifications services, IT Project Management Service, IT logistic management service and IT auditing services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- IT Service Delivery & Operations Manager will be responsible for the complete setup and operations of the business unit, including business process, systems, resources, technologies, operations, contracts, quality assurance and operating procedures.
- In this role, you will develop and lead a team of high-performance IT engineers specialized in computer, server, storage, network, security, systems, collaborations and cloud engineers. You will be responsible for their or boarding, enablement, training, together build a team which provides quality services to our internal and external customers around the world. Our team will coordinate and work with our MNC clients to execute their day-to-day IT support operations.
- You will be accountable for the efficient unit operations, customer satisfaction, escalation and customer and employee re-tension
- Have a high-level understanding of our technological solution and applications to be able and determine the right path for execution/resolution, when asked by your team for direction.
- Continuously think of improvements - from incidents resolution and recurrence prevention to development efficiency, and service management. And bring those improvements to life.
- Responsible for the customer relationship, complaints and escalations.
- Accountable for problem definition and problem management process defined by ITIL framework
- Take ownership of SLA for compliance control and response to security breaches through our infrastructure.
- Continues review, evolution and enhancement of process, procedure, systems and resources
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualification: Bachelor degree or higher in computer science.
- Experience: 5-10 years of experience as the manager in similar type of business unit or NOC and SOC
- Technology Expertise: Team managing experience of Networking, Systems, Security, support services and cloud technologies
- Effective communication and convincing skill
- Very good Knowledge of ITIL framework
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹75,000.00 - ₹150,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- IT Service Delivery: 5 years (Required)
- Team management: 3 years (Required)
- Networking, System, Security,: 3 years (Required)
- Cloud Technologies: 3 years (Required)
- Support Services: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer