New job IT Administrator in Chhattisgarh
Company : M D Future Tech Private Limited
Salary : ₹10,000 a month
Location : Chhattisgarh
We're looking for a dynamic candidate to join us in the role of IT Administrator having the following knowledge and qualification.
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
IT Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
- At least two years' experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: From ₹10,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Yearly bonus
- Master's (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Speak with the employer