New job Intern - Impact Lab in Delhi
Intern - Impact Lab
Company : PATH
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
*Please include a Cover Letter with your Resume describing your interest and how you meet the qualifications*.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH began its work in India in the late 1990s, bringing governments, communities, private-sector companies, and experienced public health practitioners together to address some of the country’s most crucial health problems. In early 2000, the scope of our India program expanded with a major immunization initiative for the state of Andhra Pradesh. Today, PATH’s India projects focus on TB, immunization, HIV/AIDS, injection safety, maternal health, Innovation Labs, and more.
PATH is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter, and enthusiastic Intern to work with the Impact Lab team. The Intern will get an opportunity to operate in a zestful and evolving environment to contribute to a growing portfolio of impactful work in medical technologies and public health.
Key responsibilities will be to provide support on activities, coordinate and support the teams in landscaping and connecting with Medtech entrepreneurs, working with Innovators, other program verticals at PATH, and Key Stakeholders to identify promising technologies, and assist in programs that facilitate their deployment at health systems. The individual will get the first-hand experience of working with a Global Public Health organization tackling health challenges through innovative solutions.
Work Location : New Delhi ( Remote Working may be considered)
Responsibilities may include one or many, but are not limited to, of the following:
- Conduct broad landscaping of devices and diagnostics for infectious diseases and non-communicable diseases (NCDs) in India and globally, and related documentation.
- Primary research with different stakeholders in Public Health.
- Collate and circulate the findings with relevant team members.
- Assist in Impact lab engagement with local and global Medtech enterprises.
- Support to program teams in coordinating including capturing activities, follow - up on action items, and key deliverables.
Skills to be developed and/or expanded during Internship:
- Understanding of the Medtech ecosystem, requisites and processes of medical device and diagnostic scale-up, and Public Health donor priorities.
- Preparation of collateral to clearly demonstrate the value proposition of a Public Health organization to prospective partners.
- Knowledge of global health, medical technology innovations, digital health, nonprofit management, and business development.
- Fostering collaboration and coordination among team members.
- Exposure to PATH programs.
Fresh graduates or Final year Bachelor’s/Master’s student in Biomedical / Mechanical / Chemical engineering with some experience in Medical Devices and Health Data Analysis.
- The experience gained as part of previous training, Internship, or college dissertation may also be considered.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a complex environment.
- Comfortable with collaborating across all levels of leadership within the organization.
- Basic primary and secondary research and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and thrive in fast-paced, high-pressure situations.
- Excellent command over MS Office applications, especially MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
Must have legal authorization to work in India.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
All active jobs are advertised directly on our career page.
Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org