New job Instructional Designer at Accenture in Haryana
Instructional Designer at Accenture
Company : Mount Talent Consulting
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Hiring for Accenture
The opportunity is for Learning consulting where an individual must be experienced in the learning industry and should have played the role of an Instructional Designer/content developer.
The individual should be prepared to work in a dynamic and flexible environment and changing requirements with frequent client interactions. Onsite travel is an integral part of this job and the individual should expect ad-hoc frequent travel.
The individual must understand the importance of designing and delivering appropriate Learning systems/performance support tools in the context of a large change program or a workforce transformation initiative.
- Understand the business problem, learner profile, & the evaluation methodology to implement in the proposed learning solution
- Work with the Client Team to understand and take forward the solution approach and design to the development and execution phase.
- Work through the phases of design and development
- Understand the learning solution design (Including functional design incorporating user requirements & business solutions to meet business needs)
- Assist the Consultants in completing the detailed design
- Develop storyboards and simulations
- Collect the relevant media
- Provide direction to the Media/Web Development Team
- Contribute to users/client organization through the Learning process
- Prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops, Train the Trainers, etc. o Help them plan their learning plan/schedules.
- Understand the ERP training strategies; provide support during developing tools and templates for ERP training products.
- Promote collaboration, partnerships, and relationships among the participants.
Education- Graduate/Post Graduate preferable with Background in HR/Learning
Professional Background - Desirable - MA/Diploma in Instructional Design or MA in Learning
- 2-10 years of experience in instructional design, content development with understanding of training strategy, design strategy
- Business experience of learning content design and development in context of change management/ERP rollouts etc.
- Should have experience working with onsite teams alongside client teams.
- Select and use a variety of techniques for developing instructional content
- Understand and implement development model appropriate for a given project.
- Analyze the characteristics of existing and emerging technologies and their use in an instructional environment. • Experience of Learning Content Design and Development Framework & Software Design cycle • Business experience in working on projects developing content using tools like Datango, OnDemand, RWD, HTML, Captivate, Lectora, Flash, and be comfortable with client proprietary authoring tools ( The candidate should be aware of the technical functionalities & limitations of these tools)
- Thorough understanding and experience of different training product types like apps simulations, ILT, job aids, QRCs.
- Strong analytical skills
- Integrated Business Perspective
- Business Acumen
- Communicate effectively in visual, oral, and written form. • Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills • Cross-Cultural Competence
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited
| Mount Talent Consulting Pvt Ltd
A-51, Sector 16, Noida, UP, 201301
Contact Company:Mount Talent Consulting Private Limited