New job Inside Sales Associate in Goa
Inside Sales Associate
Company : 91 Springboard Business Hub Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Goa
Group Company: 91 Springboard Business Hub Private Limited
Designation: Inside Sales Associate (DES57)
Office Location: 18th June Road Panjim
- Take 100% ownership for initial stages of sales development cycle: new business research, preliminary needs assessment/analysis and initial introduction and online product demonstrations.
- Actively build, manage and report on sales pipeline build up using Web-based CRM.
- Collect in-depth prospect information for subsequent consultative sales stages.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Work with sales team on the sales pitch and prospect presentations and proposals.
- Maintain daily sales and productivity records. Present weekly performance against sales targets in Company meetings.
- Build strong relationships with prospects through regular and systematic follow up and contact programs.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Conduct outbound calls with the intent of educating prospective customers on the benefits of the various c0-working plans
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling and email campaigns
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other teams at 91Springboard
- Provide regular inputs to expansion, product design, and marketing team to ensure that the whole company benefits from the customer insights gather by the sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Business, Marketing or Communication).
- 0-2 years of successful B2B inside sales experience in IT, Telecom, software industry.
- Experience in online marketing sales, new business development sales.
- We strongly emphasize a consultative sales approach over "cold calling" approach.
- Pro-active, organized, dependable with proven ability to work well in a small team.
- High Achievement orientation.
- High Motivation and ambition level for rapid career and financial growth. (Top Performer is guaranteed an exceptionally fast career growth).
- Client Orientation. Ability to build strong relationships. (91sSpringboard’s Number 1 priority - a big driver of our success has been - a relentless focus on how we can "constantly" add value for our clients)
- Execution Orientation. Takes full ownership of activities and outcomes.
- We need “DO- ER”s who Deliver Results
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated proficiency in consensus and team building. (The candidate should be able to relate to our core values. Respect for People is right there at the top for us).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including exceptional presentation skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility to work the required hours / take calls after hours
- Ability to build & foster relationships
- Adept negotiator
- Track record of selling products and services over the phone
- Ability to build a rapport with the prospective customer over the phone
- End to end sales and service skills (not just a Cold Caller)
- Professional and clear articulation
- Phenomenal telephone demeanor
- Well-versed in Enterprise / SaaS Sales tools or CRM tools
- Ability to perform under pressure
- High Emotional Quotient
- Inside Sales
- Reporting Department: Sales (dept3)