New job Immediately Need IT System Engineer L1 For Hyderabad Location in Andhra Pradesh
Immediately Need IT System Engineer L1 For Hyderabad Location
Company : Precision Techserve Private Limited
Salary : ₹50,000 - ₹1,25,000 a year
Location : Andhra Pradesh
ABOUT COMPAY PROFILE:
Welcome to Precision! Where Talent is nurtured, and Dreams come True.
We are a liberal group of people with varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IoT, Biometrics, Cloud, IT Infrastructure & System Integration. We look forward to meeting bright minds who wish to leverage technology in all facets of life “to achieve outcomes that matter” to the society at large.
Precision is a buzzing hive of knowledge and technology and experiences with emphasis on "Precision" in what we do...
And whether it is a product we developed years back or a new cutting edge technology in the making, the name says it all.
- Trouble shooting of all types of Hardware (Desktops, Laptops, & Printers), software applications (Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of OS, MS Office)
- Installation and configuration of Windows/Linux based operating systems (Windows Xp, Vista,7,8 & 10)
- Good experience in Installation, configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13/16 or Outlook Express, Office 365 & IBM Lotus note.
- Installation and Managing of antivirus products
- Taking Regular data backup and restoration of data & mail backup of MS outlook (PST files).
- Installation, Configuration of Biometric devices.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptops for L1 level & Managing data backup and recovery.
- Managing of DNS, Active Directory, basic window server
- Troubleshooting basic thin client issues.
- Basic troubleshooting of networking LAN, WAN, basic installation and configuration of Routing & Switching).
- Call logging to ISP for LAN / WAN link & PRL line issues & having good knowledge in IPV4 addressing, switching (802.1q, STP), Routing (DHCP, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) also arranging networks during video conferences.
- Configuring & Troubleshooting of Network printers, scanners & Local printers at L1 Level.
- Installation, configuration of Antivirus Cementech & MacAfee
- Resolving tickets within the SLA which is raised from End User side supporting through floor support/Remote support & Call support.
- Configuration and support for iPad & iPhone.
- Deployment and complete user configuration of new and guser PC workstation profiles utilizing window 7 or 10 Operating System.
- Monitoring the GSD and ITAM Software Requests by Remedy ticketing tool and giving support through remote by using RDC/dameware mini remote control/SCCM Client tool and Support Center.
- Installation and managing of Video conferences.
Desired skills and experience
Minimum 6 Months to 1 Year experience in a similar End user support role
- Any Bachelor’s degree / diploma (without any backlogs)
- Certification course completion on MCSE /CCNA will be added advantage.
- Willing to support under 24/7 support.
- Provide user support to quickly diagnose and resolve desktop issues.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
50,000 - 1,25,000 P.A.
IT Services & Consulting
IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Full Time, Permanent