New job Human Resources Manager in Delhi
Human Resources Manager
Company : CONOCEDOR HOSPITALITY PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : Delhi
We are seeking to identify a insatiably curious, dedicated & intellectual human resources professional with extensive experience in the field to be a part of CONOCEDOR Group’s Human Resources Department. An individual who is smart enough to perform even when doesn’t know anything and have the ability to go on a long journey with us.
- A Human Resources Manager is responsible for providing first-class employee relations services to the company to deliver an excellent staff experience while assisting with Human Resources strategy and managing succession planning. The role requires strong generalist experience, leadership skills and maturity to be a part of our growing organization and a dynamic team.
- Human resource managers here will be the overseers of the human resources department and insurers of the functions and tasks being carried out by the HR team. They will be often seen as the link between an organization’s management and its employees.
- Primary functions for this role will include setting up company policies, payroll management, performance management and setting up the company as a brand among the job seekers. Human resource managers are responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. About 80-90% of the role is focused on HR generalist apart from recruitment and interviewing.
- The individual will implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. The candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision and deadline sensitivity. As such, the candidate must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem solving and organizing logistics. Key to the position is the ability to keep the team organized, prioritized and on time while also serving as a "go to" for all areas and departments which dovetail with HR. This candidate will help foster a cooperative and communicative atmosphere.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide and deliver first-class employee relation services to the company
- Assist the management to strategize Human Resources strategies
- Manage succession planning with the management during the appraisal process
- Manage employee relations issues in the company in a confidential manner, including disciplinaries, grievances, and capability
- Support all departments to ensure success of their teams
- Ensure recruitment and selection process is adhered to and ensure that appropriate checks are carried out
- Support the company with departmental training requirements
- Ensure completion of management reports
- Control costs when possible and assist in meeting organisation’s financial targets
- Ensure pay reviews/absence monitoring/wage queries are managed in line with company guidelines
- Ensure completion of training for security, fire regulations and other health and safety legislation
- Assist and resolve team member and management queries
- Conduct meetings with respective business units.
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Attendance & leave management
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s/Masters/MBA degree relevant work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Statutory Compliance
- Labor Laws
- Employee life cycle management activities
- Stakeholder Management
- People Management
- Effective, Excellent & Impactful Coordination cum Communication
- Interviewing skills
- Proficient in MS office
- Must be trustworthy, dependable and able to handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Has excellent organizational skills, manages change effectively and successfully juggles multiple projects simultaneously
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills
- Must be comfortable using Excel and PowerPoint to pull data reports and support PowerPoint deck creation
- Self-starter who is action-oriented and possesses a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to comfortably work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent headhunting skills are mandatory.
- Ability to advice on recruitment methods approaches to market and market information.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and persuasive skills
- Familiar with working in the fast paced and performance driven cultural environment
- Ability to work under pressure, challenging working environment and tackle problems in a positive way
- Capable of handling a high level of responsibility and autonomy
- Outstanding communication (written & spoken) and presentation skills interested candidates
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Additional HR training will be a plus
To Be Discussed (Based on As Per Profile)
- Various perks or fringe benefits, are provided to employees over and above salaries and wages.
- Numerous Rewards and Recognition on regular basis
- Benefits of Gender Equality
- We are committed to provide you with every opportunity to learn, grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Flexible shift
Speak with the employer