New job HR Advisor 1 in Karnataka
HR Advisor 1
Company : Technicolor
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
HR Advisor at Technicolor
Global HR Shared Services Center is part of the Global HR Organization accountable for delivering consistent, high quality, and efficient centralized services to Human Resources, Employees and Manager Communities with the ability to scale as the business grows.
As part of this scope, the incumbent will be responsible for developing and documenting GHRSSC Knowledgebase / Repository on our SAP Human Resources Information Systems.
Technicolor Centre of Expertise has a vacancy for HR Advisor supporting our extended teams based out of U.K. & Continental Europe regions.
The role will also include providing HR support to additional regions such as U.K. & other regions thus providing an opportunity to work with a range of Technicolor Business lines focussed on supporting our end-to-end Global HR Operations function such as Employee Onboarding Support, Employee Data Management Support and Exit Management Support.
Build a quality-focused Global Service Delivery Organization that is scalable, sustainable and enables business growth whilst improving the experience of our Employee Community
- Providing resolution to employee and manager inquires as well as daily transactional and operational support to Human Resources Partners & Senior Human Resources Managers (SHRM’s) and HR Knowledge Centers for specialized services
- Additional areas of functional expertise may include Employment Letters, Salary Increase Letters, HR Program Support (Employee Data Management) & Employee Separation (Voluntary or Furlough)
- To ensure tasks assigned are completed with good quality / accuracy and in an efficient manner, within the specified Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- To work cross functionally with our global extended teams within Continental Europe & other Global Regional Teams to resolve inquiries that comes in everyday
- Updates relevant HR Systems (SAP SuccessFactors) to ensure consistent, accurate, and timely data entry
- Ensures compliance with requirements established by company procedures, local government regulations, and audit requirements
- Works with limited autonomy under moderate direction
- Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall quality
- Use Advanced Excel capabilities, including pivot tables, lookups, complex formulas, data model and graphing to streamline business processes
- Develop VBA Programs to Automate existing manual process
- Create Excel Dashboard based on management requirement.
May have to work extra hours when volume goes up or if need arises in the team
- Desired: 3 - 4+ years of relevant experience in Global HR Services Organization
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and follow through skills
- Ability to handle and manage multiple assignments and projects while effectively balancing schedules and ad-hoc requests
- Basic knowledge of Python for automation.
- Knowledge of general HR policies/programs and the ability to communicate such in a concise way to employees
- The capability to plan and schedule work in line with changing priorities
- Ability to work with high volume workload and tight deadlines
- Customer focused with a ‘Can Do’ Attitude
- A strong sense of attention to detail with a focus on service delivery
ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE & REPORTING LINES:
Reporting to the Manager, Global HR Services Center
ROLE TO BE BASED AT:
This role is based in ITPL, Whitefield, Bangalore, India.
Shift Timings: 2:30 PM to 11:30 PM
Currently our entire Global HR Services Team is Working from Home due to Covid-19 Pandemic