New job Hiring Implementation Assistant_Required 1-3 Years of experience in Gujarat
Hiring Implementation Assistant_Required 1-3 Years of experience
Company : i-engineering Software Private Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Gujarat
I-Engineering, founded in 1999, is a software development company providing internet-based automated products and services to the property and casualty insurance industry. Its corporate offices are in Shelton, Connecticut. As a developer of proprietary custom software, it delivers well designed, flexible solutions that allow a Managing General Agent (MGA) and Excess and Surplus lines (E & S) Broker clients to extend rating, quoting and binding capabilities to their retail producer clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- We are looking for an efficient Assistant- Implementation manager to contribute and support the planning of projects. The assistant- Implementation manager's responsibilities include monitoring, progress, following up with teams on the completion or delay of issues-resolving timeline, scheduling meetings, and maintaining documents and reports.
- 1. Work directly with Implementation managers to help and understand clients requirements
- 2. Communicating with the team regarding issues and solutions.
- 3. Contributing to the planning and development of the requirements/new changes received from the client.
- 4. Supporting the coordination and management of the issues raised by client.
- 5. Performing administrative tasks such as, ticket creation, MOM, new changes recorded documents, scheduling meetings, etc.
- 6. Keeping track of and reporting on the issues/tickets progress.
- 7. Completing any tasks assigned by the IM in an efficient and timely manner.
Skills Requirement :
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
English Fluency Required
- 5 Days working
- Flexible Working Hours
- No Bond Policy
- Supportive colleagues
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Work from home
- Day shift
- assistant Implementation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19