New job Helpdesk Manager, A2, New Delhi in Delhi
Helpdesk Manager, A2, New Delhi
Company : Foreign & Commonwealth Office
Salary : ₹47,354 a month
Location : Delhi
Note : All applicants are required to mandatorily fill the complete online application form including the employment and educational details, motivational segment and the competency based questions. We will be thoroughly reviewing the application forms only for all the required details. Forms that are incomplete in any respect will not be considered while shortlisting for the next stage.
Please note that due to Covid-19 outbreak, the start date of employment mentioned in the advert is tentative, subject to normal business of British High Commission. All recruitment campaigns will remain open for applications, we will progress the recruitment process as swiftly as possible and continue to review all applications, monitor progress and developments. We will be in touch with you for the interviews/ should there be further updates on the application, however given the circumstances, kindly expect some delay in response and please reach out to if you have any further questions.
Main Purpose of Job:
The primary role of the Estates Services co-ordinator is to lead resolver group and to provide administrative assistance in estates operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Breakdown of main duties and responsibilities along with the percentage of time they will occupy:
- To manage/develop monthly/weekly Management Information system covering projects(short term/long term & day to day management for effective performance upkeep of estates and keep abreast with trade wise/location wise and concerns wise performance/information and justification of variance/deviations on monthly basis. - 20%
- To plan and implement effective communication and outreach for Estates resulting in better customer focus. - 15%
- To manage and reassign all the work requests received through service now for various reactive maintenance works. To generate and assign incidents for preventative works and refurbishments carried out by Estate this includes incidents pertaining to issues identified by Estate. - 15%
- To ensure timely completion of the works as per the priority allocated or update otherwise as per the situation. Track timely delivery of customer service and review the helpdesk service statistics/ MIS. - 10%
- To create monthly financial recoveries for OGD, PAG and other paid services and compilation of Estates Budget. - 10%
- To co-ordinate for various Estate management Audit, technical inspections.
- Will be a point of contact to co-ordinate for IT related matters. - 10%
- To provide admin support for estates. - 10%
- Carry out other administrative jobs as per requirement to Head of Estates Operations. - 10%
One A1 resource
- Language: English, Hindi
- Level of Language required: English - Good in Spoken and Written, Hindi - Good in Spoken and Written
- We are looking for a dynamic professional, Graduate with good communication and a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in the customer service.
- Candidate with excellent problem solving, analytical. Worked with a wide range of people and holding good interpersonal skills. The work is variable since time management and the ability to handle a complex workload are important.
- IT literate and a comprehensive understanding of Windows based programmes to include Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently with a range of people, both on the phone and face-to-face in English and Hindi.
- Strong teamwork skills are essential.
- Be a self-starter
For BHC candidates, the Local BHC Terms & Conditions will apply.
For other than BHC candidates, Basic Salary will be INR 47,354/- per month together with a 12% provident fund and 6% Superannuation Fund.
Additionally the BHC offers a great benefits package that includes annual domiciliary medical cover, plus a Group Hospitalisation Scheme with INR 500,000 floater cover for your immediate family.
No relocation or any other related costs or assistance will be provided.
Please note - BHC does not deduct tax at source and employees are required to ensure that any requirements of local income-tax law are complied with in full. Employees who are not liable to pay local income tax on their Mission salary, eg. some non-local national staff and some spouses or partners of UK diplomatic staff, will have their salaries abated by an equivalent amount.
The BHC is recognised as a good employer, with a robust, fair and transparent performance management & appraisal system linked to increments and staff bonuses. We have a 5-day working week, plus annual leave, public holidays, maternity leave provision, special leave, paid sick leave provision; ample development opportunities, travel opportunities, a good organisational culture, and excellent work/life balance.
Around half of our work forces are women. We treat people with respect and equality and have a policy of zero tolerance for any form of discrimination, bullying, or harassment.
This is a good opportunity to be part of a strong, diverse team, working in the biggest network that FCO has anywhere across the globe. We are aiming to make it the best.
Note : All applicants are required to mandatorily fill the complete online application form including the employment and educational details, motivational segment and the competency based questions. We will be thoroughly reviewing the application forms only for all the required details. Forms that are incomplete in any respect will not be considered while shortlisting for the next stage.’’
Please note applications without (a) and (b) will not be considered.
A. Complete the Online Application Form
B. Complete the Motivation and Competency Segment in the Online Application Form
Internal candidates applying for this position need to upload their appraisal forms for the previous 2 years (if applicable) and also inform their current line managers, else the applications will not be considered.
We will accept only online applications by 16 July 2021 till 23:55 IST
Please note that all the applicants will be required to strictly adhere to the security guidelines for British High Commission.
Please note - Provident Fund Transfer in and out from EPFO is not possible as BHC PF is managed by a private PF trust governed by Indian Income Tax Act, 1961. The staff still has the option to transfer out and in from a privately held PF trust which are not governed by EPFO.
Applicants who do not have the required qualification & experience should kindly abstain from applying, as their applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no telephone enquires will be dealt with.
The appointment will be subject to Police Verification and other checks including references, medical, educational and professional.
We welcome all applications irrespective of age, race, colour, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or creed. We are also open to applications from people who want to work flexibly.