New job Head-Placement and International relations in Andhra Pradesh
Head-Placement and International relations
Company : B.E.S.T Innovation University
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Summary for Head-Placements/International Relations
B.E.S.T Innovation University, or by its full name Bharatiya Engineering Science and Technology Innovation University, is a private university located in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was established in 2019. BESTIU is an institution of excellence to promote and impart education through advanced and innovative education system.
BESTIU invites application for the for the post of Head-Placements/International Relations
1.Name of the post
2.No of posts
3.Educational and other qualifications
- The candidate should hold Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline from any recognized university.
- The candidate must have 2 years of experience in any University of national repute
- A highly motivated person with a pleasing personality and strong people skills.
- He/ She should be proficient in student -management with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to network with employers to create enhanced opportunities for employment
4.Major Duties and Responsibilities
- To contact companies and invite them to the campus or to arrange for the campus placement activities and Internships
- To coordinate with students and be sensitive to their needs and motivate them.
- To work closely with the Students, Learning & Development for competency mapping, career counselling, if necessary.
- Connecting with corporates & inviting various organizations for placement/Internship
- to mentor students to identify employment options that match their career interests
- Networking and establishing contacts with business and industry.
- Taking charge of maintaining & verifying employer database(s), student data and generate relevant reports.
- Identification new employment opportunities for students - initiating dialogue, maintaining database of the companies with all the key persons responsible for recruitment.
- Identify new national and international employment opportunities Maintaining database of periodic meetings, keeping relationship, liaison with the companies.
- Arranging Guest Lectures/Conclaves/Seminars/Conferences from Corporates and Industry to strengthen the industry linkages with various direct and indirect knowledge exchange routes.
- Ability to plan and execute placement targets successfully in a time-bound and disciplined manner as per the academic calendar of the Institute.
- The candidate should be well versed in marketing the University with the external stake holders.
- Any other functions or additional duties that may be assigned from time to time
5. Key Skills required
- The candidate should have good communication skills (both written & verbal), interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Access, Word, Power Point) and other computer related tasks is essential.
- Planning & organizing skills, Ability to do multiple-tasking, Team working skills,
- Problem solving skills, Analytical Thinking, Process Oriented thinking
- Ability to prioritize work opportunities in the department.
Application Deadline: 20/7/2021
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer