New job Head Of Service Delivery- Volte in Haryana
Head Of Service Delivery- Volte
Company : Ericsson
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Ericsson is driving 5G standardization and was the largest contributor to the standardization body in 3GPP during 2018. Ericsson is committed to rapidly applying these standards to our technology development. Ericsson is a technology leader in 5G. Pioneering customers select us as their 5G partner and we are first with commercial live networks in four continents. This includes multiple operators in both the US and South Korea, as well as in Switzerland, Australia and UAE. We have publicly announced commercial 5G deals with more than 20 named operator customers. In India, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for India’s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers.
Core Skills: Volte Experience, Service Delivery, Customer Interaction, Line Management Experience
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 15+ Years of experience
Our Exciting Opportunity!
Ericsson India is growing! As a result, we are looking for an experienced Head of Service Delivery- Volte to handle some key domains within our Digital Infrastructure portfolio with the right skills to establish and maintain long-positive relationships with one of Ericsson’s largest customers.
- 10+ years experience, from within the Telco/Systems Integration Industry on driving IT and Network transformation programs or projects of high complexity
- Well-proven, excellent ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution draft that Ericsson can realize as a customer engagement. Able to build a proven Customer Relationship at C-Level
- Deep experience in leading teams in a multicultural collaborative environment. Building and managing presales and delivery organization to support timely and effective customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers, including within partner/supplier ecosystems.
- Manage the program by being responsible for monitoring and reporting program-related trends, capability development, and performance against project plans and budgets
- Develop a positive & productive culture within the program
- Contribute to the development of a long-term strategy and plan for the business. Generating and seeking out potential new opportunities
- Take accountability for the profit and loss of the assigned portfolio and empower the organization to drive to achieve business outcomes.
As our ideal candidate, one must have:
- Have Excellent experience of successful Project / Program Management
- People Management Skill: Leading & supervising, Inspires change.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in subdomain areas of VoLTE & associated areas.
- Experience advising multi-million dollar projects, growing profitability, driving cost efficiency, and building top-line and bottom-line growth.
- Proven record of working for a supplier towards major telecom operators
We are proud to announce at Ericsson India has been named #14 in the country and we have been officially Certified™ in 2021. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.
What's in it for you?
Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson India Limited has been Great Place to Work - Certified™ in 2020.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.