New job Global Private Bank - Associate - Financial Analysis - Mumbai in Maharashtra
Global Private Bank - Associate - Financial Analysis - Mumbai
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $3.2 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
The Global Private Bank (GPB) is comprised of the US PB and International PB businesses and the Investment Strategy & Solutions function which collectively provide integrated wealth management services for ultra high net worth and high net worth families and individuals worldwide. GPB oversees over $1.6 trillion of client assets across various products such as Investments, Trust / Estates and Banking generating approximately $6.5 billion in revenue annually.
The Global Private Bank Planning & Analysis team provides financial analytical and reporting services including budgeting/forecasting, profitability, weekly/monthly business drivers, expense management, and strategic planning services. The team works closely with the GPB Regional and Product CFO teams and supports the GPB CFO in addition to the Asset Wealth Management (AWM) CFO/P&A team and AWM Strategy for ad hoc requests.
The person will develop a solid understanding of products across GPB and be able to articulate trends and business drivers for management decision support. Responsibilities include monthly outlook deliverables coordination, annual planning and ad-hoc analyses. The person will work closely with Regional and Product CFO teams, Product Control, as well as AWM P&A.
The main tasks include:
- Responsible for weekly reporting for GPB business which include key business metrics. This includes Revenues, Balances, Client, Headcount and expenses
- Calculation and consolidation of the month-end results and the forecast for the remainder of the year
- Participate in the global annual planning process for revenues, flows and balances which involves financial modeling, coordinating and consolidating submissions from CFO teams as well as preparing management presentations
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses for management meetings and strategic reviews (e.g., Operating Committee Review, Regional Business and Finance Townhall, Investor Day, etc.)
- Assist MIS Controller in managing metrics reporting for GPB advisors and any additional MIS projects that impact reporting
- Enhance controls and streamline processes, introducing automation where possible.
- Work with various Essbase and database interfaces to manage reporting changes.
- Contribute ideas around improving reporting capabilities and new projects
- Minimum of CA or an MBA in Finance is required
- 6+ years of Finance experience, preferably in Financial Services, and/or accounting/controller background.
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint, preferably with experience of Hyperion Essbase and Access.
- Experience in creating Tableau dashboards and Alteryx a plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and demonstrate intellectual curiosity
- Excellent organizational, management, both verbal & written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues clearly.
- The ability to comprehend and clearly communicate complex concepts and maintain composure in a large group setting with multiple
- Sound judgment, professional maturity and personal integrity, strong work ethic, proactive and results-oriented, and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Candidate must be comfortable with frequently changing priorities
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Integrity in handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Team player with the ability to be respected as a trusted partner for the Business, Finance, and FP&A Teams.
- Ability to navigate multiple data sets and synthesize into cohesive presentation and recommendations
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to work well under pressure, handling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Team oriented, inquisitive, critical thinker who anticipates questions from internal clients and senior management
- Ability to build strong partnerships with colleagues, desire to learn quickly, be flexible and think strategically
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.