New job Global People Operations Specialist in Delhi
Global People Operations Specialist
Company : IDinsight
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
Apply on this link: https://internationalcareers-idinsight.icims.com/jobs/1149/global-people-operations-specialist/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=735&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=0&jun1offset=60
About the Global People Operations Specialist role
Our Global Operations team is the fuel maintaining a uniquely dynamic and high-achieving multicultural, multi-continental team at the cutting edge of how evidence is used to improve global development programs. This team’s mandate is to attract top talent, create the best place to thrive at work, and build the systems to allow IDinsight teams to achieve social impact.
Our team is currently looking for a Global People Operations Specialist. This role would be a great fit for someone who thrives working in a fast-paced, high-energy, get-it-done environment, and is excited to grow professionally alongside a high-performing team.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Global Operations based in Washington, D.C., managing the People Operations Generalist in New Delhi, India, and working with our Global and Regional Operations teams, the Global People Operations Specialist will be responsible for the following types of workstreams:
- Oversee global recruiting drives for teams hiring in locations around the world in conjunction with People Ops Generalist
- Communicate with regional operations teams on hiring needs and support wherever possible
- Manage global recruiting strategies including maintaining and developing relationships with US & UK universities to connect with students, plan global recruiting events, etc.
- Manage organizational growth tracking and reporting processes
- Work with regional operations to support functional teams in creating onboarding schedules when necessary (e.g., Comms, Fundraising, etc.)
PRs & Promotions
- Oversee management of IDinsight’s performance review (PR) processes and promotion committees in conjunction with the Systems Administrator
- Improve PR & Promotions related materials on an ongoing basis to keep up to date to current organizational processes
Team Health & Impact Measurement
- Lead tri-annual Team Health & Impact Measurement survey processes with Systems Administrator
- Work with Systems Administrator and Impact Measurement team to organize data and share with applicable teams
Insurance & Benefits
- Oversee insurance and benefits processes for all teammates
- Manage relationship with IDinsight’s insurance brokers
Legal & Compliance
- Work with People Ops Generalist to further optimize contract and offer letter drafting processes
- Oversee HR compliance processes and requirements with AD/D of Global Ops + General Counsel, including US HR compliance processes
- Oversee creation of new organizational policies and guidelines where necessary
- Lead revamp processes of Global Handbook; ensure regional handbooks are up to date and complaint
Safety & Security
- Work with AD/D of Global Ops to refine S&S workstreams and improve internal processes and training, especially in light on ongoing COVID-19 outbreaks around the world
- Support on any Finance requests or queries where applicable as they pertain to HR & People Ops related workstreams
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, “get stuff done” teammate with 2-5 years of relevant experience. Desired qualifications include:
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a people operations, human resources, operations, or international development role;
- Detail- and execution- oriented, able to take a task from high-level strategic idea to rapid execution with a large amount of autonomy and conscientiousness;
- Demonstrated track record as a self-starter and leader, including comfort with ambiguity and dynamic environments and work streams;
- Strong communicator in multiple fora (written communications, public speaking, teamwork and upward management);
- Knowledge of and/or experience with human resources, talent acquisition, and organizational productivity software, including an HRIS and ATS platform; experience with BambooHR, iCIMS, and Slack preferred.
- Strong desire for professional growth and development, with track record of openness to give and receive feedback;
- People-focused and people-facing, with high levels of empathy and desire to listen to and share in teammates’ victories, concerns, and needs;
- Strong ability to maintain integrity and confidentiality in complex situations;
- Ability to handle sensitive information, data, and issues with mature and discreet professionalism;
- Ability to work with international, cross-cultural, and diverse teams.
Skill and career development are core to IDinsight's values and long-term impact strategy, and have been noted highlights of teammates’ experiences. IDinsighters receive significant mentorship from IDinsight leadership, support from talented peers, and are given considerable autonomy when ready. They maintain professional development plans and are given "stretch" opportunities designed to strengthen a variety of skills. Real-time feedback is embedded in our culture and formal structure enables maximum professional growth.
Nuts and Bolts
This is a full-time employee position; location is flexible, with preference for an IDinsight office location.
Compensation and benefits are commensurate with relevant experience and background, and competitive within the social sector. Please note, as a non-profit, we are unable to provide compensation similar to leading private sector organizations.
Preferred start date is September 2021. We would prefer a minimum two-year commitment. IDinsight may be able to sponsor work authorization outside of the US for this role
Contract length: 24 months
Expected Start Date: 1/9/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19