New job Financial Accountant in Haryana
Company : Zyla Health Private Limited
Salary : ₹3,00,000 - ₹4,00,000 a year
Location : Haryana
This Role Will Be a Good Fit If You:
- Are a self-starter that will thrive in a start-up team where all members are hands-on and have a voice in business decisions.
- Are highly analytical, detail-oriented, and have solid accounting knowledge.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Indian GAAP, Companies Act, and compliance requirements.
- Understanding of tax laws.
- Are passionate about owning solutions and solving issues.
- Are able to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise way.
Education & Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and taking ownership of multiple priorities to drive projects to completion.
- High attention to detail and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and taking action.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Own day-to-day management of financial accounts & timely tax audit filing.
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close.
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management.
- Prepare structured accounting MIS for internal reporting and the board.
- Understanding of tax structures for the company and taxation for products offered.
- Monitor compliance with statutory authorities for taxation.
Expected Start Date: 20/7/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹400,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19