New job Finance & Accounts Associate in Delhi
Finance & Accounts Associate
Company : BOEING
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Delhi
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers.
Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
We are seeking a Finance and Accounts Associate to based in New Delhi, India to maintains Boeing entities accounting processes, procedures and reporting practices in accordance with Indian fiduciary and Boeing financial standards. Executes internal controls and ensures oversight as it pertains to company financial policies and regulations. Responsible for assisting in producing financial set of books and financial statements which are compliant and auditable per Indian regulations. The candidate should have experience in working in a diverse, changing and growing business environment. Completely understands and applies job practices, techniques, standards, principles and concepts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day finance & accounting activities, monthly billing, month end accounting, closing & reporting, fixed Assets Accounting and performing monthly accounts reconciliations.
- Monthly preparation of schedules, P&L, Balance sheet and performing monthly variance analysis.
- Responsible for preparation of IGAAP Financials, schedules & getting the statutory & tax audit done.
- Ensure compliance to statutory requirements like timely submission of GST & TDS, filing of GST & TDS returns, etc.
- Conducting studies to assess cost impacts relative to proposed organizational and accounting changes.
- Ensure compliance with government laws and regulations, policies, and professional standards.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems referring to established precedents and policies.
- Assist in providing accurate and timely financial information and related reports that are both used internally (by India and US offices) and externally (by local authorities).
- Provides necessary support and accurate information to auditors, both external and internal.
- Acts as back up to other team members as needed.
- Other tasks and duties requested by management.
- Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with 3 or more years' of related work experience including Articleship – experience working with a US multinational preferred
- The ideal candidate should have strong accounting, analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written) to effectively communicate information to various levels of management including Sr. Leadership and Executives.
- Working knowledge of accounting and related systems (SAP, Oracle, etc) and familiarity with Cost Accounting.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of Indian Companies Act, GST and Corporate & International taxation.
- Excellent understanding of Indian GAAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of basic PC applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Good English language skills (read, write, and spoken) and communication skills.
- Flexible team player who is comfortable working in a multicultural environment
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.